Monday

Road trip to Munich


Its a small world after all...
Jodi Snow, a girlfriend I've known since childhood, is living in Munich for a month this summer. She is traveling with a group from Appalachian State. She is working towards her Master Degree in Elementary Education. She has been studying at the International Children's Library. Her project was on the famous "Cinderella" she read 47 different books on this well known story book character. Her favorite, was a New York version written all in poetry. Thanks to Robin, who took the road trip with me so I could meet up with Jodi. The 3 of us, enjoyed an authentic German supper and toured around the city!







Finally found someone who could speak English....

Getting a lil' peek of the lifestyles of the rich and famous!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!