Monday

did someone say," BUNCO"?

What do you get when you have 12 ladies, 3 tables, 9 dice, food, and lots of laughs? BUNCO!!! I had the honor to host this months game at my home, "Roll out the red carpet" was the theme. A rolled out red carpet greeted my guest along with their very own Hollywood Star. We enjoyed hot dogs, popcorn, nachos & cheese, and candy bars from the concessions! Everyone brought a DVD as a prize and we played "dirty santa" so everyone went home with a DVD. Thanks ladies for all the fun...I look forward to my "girlie time" once a month.






No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!