Saturday

Our Reception

Our Reception
We had a laid back picnic in the park. Hamburgers and Hotdogs with all the fixings! Thanks to Brandy and Carolyn! Everything was so delicous. We enjoyed the beautiful scenery on the waterfront at Manatee park. Mostly we enjoyed spending time with our family and friends on our special day!






Kisses to our little Lady




Our Beautiful Cake


Oh yeah, all the way up the nose!! I'm such a bad girl...actually it was peer pressure from Donna!

Yummy cake



My sweet Lyric


You wouldn't believe the places I found Birdseed!!

Off we go...the happy Newlyweds

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!