Saturday

Friends from everywhere

Mike Mulcay (left)was Scotts roomate in Iceland. Steve Traverso(right) is one of Scotts best friends from Washington


The Steve Phillips family, Nancy, Michelle, Suzanne, and Jeffrey. April has known the Phillips for many years now. Started off working as their Nanny but claims them as her own family! They are from Advance, NC

Carolyn Buchanan, April works with Carolyn at WDW in the Entertainment Dept.

Jennifer Buell was April's RA at Word Of Life Bible Institute in NY.

Brandy Bittman, works with April at WDW in the Entertainment Dept.
Evie and Bruno, Evie was a roomate of April's on the Walt Disney World College program. They are from Maryland

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!