Saturday

Christmas





Christmas came early for us this year. Scottie took us to North Carolina to be with my family. What a wonderful gift. My niece Lyric, was so happy to see the baby. She said, "I feel like its a dream". She would sit and hold her, and just look at her. We surprised my grandparents. They were so happy to have their new Great-grandaughter home for the holidays. Kynsley is their 14 Great-grandchild. Even though we didn't have snow it was nice to be in cooler weather. We went Christmas caroling with the McKinneys, it was Scotties first time ever and he really enjoyed it. Thanks to everyone for a great Christmas!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!