Saturday

Christmas Day


We got up and mama fixed a yummy breakfast. Donna, Lyric, and Malachi came over to open up presents. We had so much fun watching them rip into their gifts. We later went over to Larry and Marys to spend Christmas with the Childress side. We had a great time there. We laughed so hard at my daddy when he read a story about Santa getting a cold. AACCHHOOO!!! AACCCHHOOO!! We also played a scavenger hunt in the tree....where is that little red pine cone??? Jamie and Derek were also in town, so Donna and I really enjoyed spending time with our cousins! What a great Christmas!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!