Thursday

Kyndon Scott Penney

God blessed our lives again by entrusting us with a son. Kyndon Scott was born at 11:27am on March 19, 2010. Weighing 6 pounds 1.6oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. He is just beautiful.

We checked in to the hospital around 8am. Frau Wagner(my mid-wife) started preparing me for delivery. I had already told her during a prior visit that I had "drugs" with Kynsley and would want them for this birth as well. Unlike Americans, Germans are all about " ALL NATURAL". Needless to say around 10am after walking and contracting for about an hour she asked if I'd like to get into the warm tub to contract. She told me that my body would be able to relax and I would dilate quicker. From the time I'd heard about the water birth I was against it but relaxing sounded GREAT!!

Scottie said he knew once I was in that tub around 10:45am I would never get out. He was right...Kyndon came into the world at 11:27am.

Thank you all for your PRAYERS...Kyndon is a true gift of our Heavenly Father.





































1 comment:

Kristie said...

Congrats! He is adorable! Having 2 is much more fun than 1!

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!