Tuesday

Military Police Ball



Our 1st Military Ball and I was so excited I forgot my dress. Yup, leave it to the pregnant forgetful one. About 30 minutes down the road Scottie realized that I didn't grab my dress. So we had to turn around and go back and get it. The Ball was located about 2 hours north of our post. Needless to say we did make it to the hotel in time and to the ball. The night was full of speeches and traditions. And at the end of the night Scottie and I shared a few dances. It had been so long since we've danced. But the best entertainment was watching Scottie and his fellow MPs dance.






















No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!