Tuesday

Date Nite









Craig Ferguson along with Matt Baetz came to Ansbach, with the USO to put on a knee slapping funny comedy show. The night was for adults only. We were fortunate enough that one of the teens from church came to the house to keep Kynsley. This was a great date nite for Scottie and I. I'm so thankful for the history of the USO and the "little" people behind the scenes who make these events happen. I'm also grateful for the many celebrities who take the time to actually come over to entertain the troops and their families.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!