Monday

the Elliott family

Kynsley's Godparents live in Norfolk, VA...so we couldn't pass up the chance to go by and spend time with them! Zach is Scottie's best friend from childhood. Brandee was able to share our wedding day with us and they also visited us shortly after Kynsley was born in Orlando. So we had to go see the newest Elliott...Raelynn Mae, was born on May 10 of this year. She is so cute and has the bubbliest personality to be so young! Always happy ~happy!!! The only thing missing in VA was Scottie. Kynsley was so sad to leave, she cried for Zach, she wrapped her little arms around his neck asking him to go home with her. Thanks you guys for a great visit!






















































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!