Sunday

its beginning to look alot like Christmas....

All 3 of us were so excited to start getting the Christmas decorations up. Scottie and I started a tradition a few years ago, when the Christmas tree gets put up we get to open our first present for the holiday season....a new ornament. Something that represents the past year. Our tree looks beautiful full of ornaments over the last few years, and lots of Disney characters....we even added a German pickle! We also added 2 new trees...one in Kynsley's room filled with all kinds of characters and many many fruitloops! The other in our room, decorated to match our room decor all the ornaments in Red & White









No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!