Friday

:but the greatest of these is LOVE.

66 years of pure love. I was blessed to be at home during my grandparents celebration of 66 years of marriage. We enjoyed a steak dinner at their favorite lil' diner.


I Corth. 13
Charity suffereth long, is not puffed up. Doth not behave itself unseemly, no evil. Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth. Beareth all things, believth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. Charity never faileth. And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three:but the greatest of these is charity.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!