Thursday

the Childress wedding

Michael(my double 1st cousin) and Jessica were married Saturday, September 1, 2007 in Winston-Salem, NC. The wedding was very beautiful and both bride and groom were all smiles during the ceremony. I have to say that these two are my guardian angels considering Kynsley and I were suppose to leave Frankfurt, Germany on the 5th, but we changed our tickets to the 29th of August to make it in time for the wedding. Many of you know about the terroist acts that happened on the 5th in Frankfurt. I'm so thankful God had His hand on us.
Congrats to the Newlyweds! I'm so happy for you both and your family!




















No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!