Monday

Around Town

What a great idea, lets walk downtown to Ansbach...who's idea was that again?? Oh yeah..it was mine. Its a good thing Scottie puts up with me the way he does. I had the bright idea that we walk into town and spend the day. I complained the whole walk down, it was freezing cold and I was freaking out about the traffic zooming by us so fast. But once we got into town we had a wonderful time. We had breakfast at a little cafe, which consist of hot chocolate and pastries. We found our way around town in and out of the cute shops. It turned out to be a great day after all!












No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!