Sunday

Meeting the new Barbers

Scott and David grew up together in Orting, WA. So we were so happy to hear that that him and his wife, Jill and baby Tucker were going to be stationed in Germany as well. Jill and I have been chatting through email and a few phone calls for the last several months. I was so excited to meet her and happy to have a friend right away. They came over to our house the first weekend we got to Germany. Little Tucker is so cute and Kynsley loves giving him kisses! We're so thankful the Barbers live so close to us so we have each other!




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!