Tuesday

Low ropes course


Michael took us on a nature walk and then to a low ropes course in the woods. The kids loved it and I think I can speak for the adults..we loved it. Each obstacle was a challenge for us a group and as individuals. I believe it was a great chance for us to have "unity" as a family of God. Even the ones who stood on the sidelines were great cheerleaders, we couldn't of done it without you. I was so proud of some of the kids who overcame fears...and put their trust in friends!
Ps. 133:1 BEHOLD, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!






1 comment:

Circusgirl25 said...

April- I am so glad God made our paths cross. You are such a Beautiful Daughter of His and I know He must be SO PROUD of You and all You do in His Name. Thank you for every time I read your blog and am reminded of His Love and how He brought You into My life! I can't wait to see you next weekend. With love, Brandy

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!