Wednesday

Kynsley's 1st Easter




I'm sure if you know us, you know we were so excited to celebrate Kynsley's First Easter! We were so happy to see the Easter Bunny had came to see our little girl! She had a blue and cream colored basket covered with little Daisies. The basket was filled with glitter eggs and of course, camo eggs! So she got a little bit of both of us in the basket. She also got new paccies, and a big Pink Duck. She was so adorable in her little white outfit from her Pa and Grandma Penney it had little yellow flowers on it and it also had an Easter Bonnet to match!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!