Monday

Life of Christ

Our church comes together once every 2 years for an amazing outdoor Christmas drama. Its a drive-thru pageant of the Life of Christ. 8 scenes are acted out to an audio of the scripture. We had over 500 people to come this year. We pray that one life was touched...just if ONE soul has found Jesus as their Saviour then all the hard work, fatigue, and cold weather was worth it! Lets not forget the real meaning of CHRISTmas this year...take time to share the Christmas story with your family!

Luke 1:26-35 And, behold, thou shalt concieve in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.




Luke 2:1-20 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.



Luke 2:42-52 How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?


Mark 14:17-26 Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them; and said, Take, eat: this is my body.


Mark 14:32-42 Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me; nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.



John 20:23-27 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother!



John 20:1-18 John 14:1-3 Let not your heart be troubled:ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; where I am, there ye may be also.


Acts 1:6-11 6 When they therfore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you;and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a outgoing, country gal! I love the spending time with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, which the Lord has blessed me with. I love sitting around a board game or a game of cards with family and friends!